Digital Marketing / SEO Specialist (Fort Collins, CO)
$45,000 - $65,000 a year
Does the idea of collaborating with a fun, creative marketing team on strategies to help clients achieve digital marketing success sound like a great career?
We're looking for an SEO Specialist to join our amazing team of digital marketers. This is a full-time position for a motivated and detail-oriented person in our Fort Collins office space.
We are looking for someone to grow into a senior role as we build their knowledge and skill sets while managing some excellent client projects. If you are motivated, have great attention to detail, and are willing to learn, this is an amazing opportunity for you to grow into a position with a top digital marketing company.
You will be working on multiple client projects and act as an SEO subject matter expert across our organization.
In this role you will:
- Coordinate SEO audits and recommendations for improvement.
- Support ongoing client SEO campaigns with on-page and off-page SEO recommendations.
- Address technical SEO issues with clear implementation plans.
- Conduct keyword research associated with maximizing the performance of existing campaigns, as well as any new campaigns.
- Perform detailed competitor and market analysis using industry tools.
- Meet with clients as needed to report on performance and plan future SEO strategies.
- Identify and clearly communicate SEO concepts and issues both internally and to external clients.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns.
- Previous agency experience managing multiple client projects.
- Experience with industry tools like SEMrush, ahrefs, Spyfu, Answer the Public, Authority Labs, DeepCrawl, and Screaming Frog.
- A strong understanding of Google Analytics, Google Search Console Tools, and Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Experience working with large enterprise clients as well as local service providers.
- Google Analytics certification is a plus.
- Google Ads Certification and Bing Ads Accreditation is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proactive and ambitious
This job Is ideal for someone who is:
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Self-starting -- enjoys taking ownership over their work
About DeltaV Digital:
DeltaV Digital is a growing digital marketing agency headquartered in Washington D.C. with an office in Fort Collins, CO.
DeltaV Digital provides a fun and exciting work culture and atmosphere with great benefits including employer-sponsored medical and 401k, flexible and remote scheduling, and a generous PTO policy.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- SEO: 3 years (Preferred)
- Agency: 1 year (Preferred)
- Google Analytics Certification (Preferred)
- One location